For the latest on the CoprHD 2.4 release and other happenings in the CoprHD project, be sure to check out https://coprhd.github.io/blog/2015/12/08/coprhd-release/.
Hopefully our progress has been visible to those of you following updates to this space. For those who haven't, I wanted to give an update on the issues mentioned in the prior blog post.
- CoprHD has left preview mode and is open for contributors
- Additional guidance on the CoprHD architecure has been published
- Information on development standards and processes has been published
- The CoprHD release-2.3 branch is at parity with the ViPR 2.3 GA release and the master branch is marching toward 2.4
- An initial project Roadmap has been published
- We have also scheduled an initial CoprHD developer meetup for next month
Now is the time to get involved and help shape the future of CoprHD!
While CoprHD continues to be in preview mode, we are working on several topics to be published over the next 5-6 weeks
- We are revamping the technical articles with more CoprHD architecture write-ups
- We will publish process documents, templates and quality guidelines for software development
- In the second half of July, we will repost the final release code to bring CoprHD to parity with the ViPR 2.3 'Jedi' Release
- Will also add a roadmap page, where you can read about whats up and coming in Jedi
The above activities with allow us to move from preview mode to the contribution mode.