Hopefully our progress has been visible to those of you following updates to this space. For those who haven't, I wanted to give an update on the issues mentioned in the prior blog post.
- CoprHD has left preview mode and is open for contributors
- Additional guidance on the CoprHD architecure has been published
- Information on development standards and processes has been published
- The CoprHD release-2.3 branch is at parity with the ViPR 2.3 GA release and the master branch is marching toward 2.4
- An initial project Roadmap has been published
- We have also scheduled an initial CoprHD developer meetup for next month
Now is the time to get involved and help shape the future of CoprHD!