What did we do well in this Sprint?
- Good active discussions e.g. array types, host files
- Pre planning before sprint helped
- Useful to have overall planning/backlog refinement given the number of sprints that we have before code freeze.
- Did a quick code review meeting with Priya/Sonali to give context on large refactoring change and it helped speed the code review process
What should we have done better in this Sprint?
- Didn't get feedback on UI implementation for some items until after the changes were done and some things needed to be changed.
Previous Sprint Commitment:
- Do not plan implementation stories in an active sprint until the design is reviewed and finalized. Also, pre-plan implementation work two sprints ahead so that Hannah, for example, can plan design work ahead of the implementation.
- Plan out the usability testing in more detail so that the goals can drive us toward usability.
- More backlog refinement
What will the team commit to improving in the next Sprint?
- Get early feedback from UX/Hannah during implementation of UI changes instead of waiting until the end of the sprint.