Create the Default CoprHD Network Configuration File
CoprHD takes its initial network configuration parameters from a file called /etc/ovfenv.properties. Create a blank file after running this command:
This should allow you to edit a configuration file like below:
Customize CoprHD's Network Configuration
Customize the default settings in /etc/ovfenv.properties as described below.
- this should match the IPv4 address you assigned to your CoprHD host
- this should match the IPv4 address of your CoprHD host's gateway
- this should match the IPv4 netmask associated with your CoprHD host's subnet
- this should be another available IPv4 address on the same subnet as network_1_ipaddr.
- It will be used as the virtual IP (vip) address for CoprHD
- for a standalone (single node) installation, it is acceptable to use network_1_ipaddr for network_vip
- For now the remaining options should remain at their default values