Vagrant-CoprHD-AIO helps to automatically deploy a CoprHD single node and a ScaleIO backend with just one command. The environment uses the official CoprHDDevKit procedure so it is using all the latest packages/build-scripts and code, but it presents it in an easy-to-consume Vagrant environment with a functional backend (ScaleIO Cluster) that can be used for discovery, provisioning, etc.
Vagrant-CoprHD does have the following requirements:
- 2 CPUs
- 6 GB RAM
Following are the steps to deploy CoprHD-AIO using Vagrant.
- Download Vagrant from https://www.vagrantup.com/ and install.
- Download Virtual Box from https://www.virtualbox.org/ and install.
- Clone the AIO Repo: https://review.coprhd.org/projects/CE/repos/coprhd-aio/browse
- Modify the Vagrantfile to match the environment (desired Host-only network settings, etc) and then to build/launch both ScaleIO and CoprHD:
- % vagrant up
- If you don't need/want a backend to test with, you can build/launch only the CoprHD VM
- % vagrant up coprhd
We have deployed CoprHD successfully with Vagrant 1.7.4 and Virtual Box 5.0 in Windows 7 and OS-X